3 września 2010

Wyjaśnienie od Camille na temat jej odejścia z NMD

 

Camille Abordo, która przedwczoraj opuściła zespół NMD,
napisała wczoraj na swoim Myspace krótki tekst wyjaśniający
parę spraw oraz (mniej więcej) dlaczego opuściła NMD:

Hey Everyone! I just thought after all that has happened, I'd let you know why i decided to leave NMD. First off let me say, it was not AT ALL the girls. All of them were great and sweet and deserve the best in all that they do. I dont regret it, and im not bitter about it at all. All i can say is i wish the last girls of NMD much success, but im happier away from the project. I cant wait to start writing music again and having creative freedom. Its definitly something I've missed. :) Just know that this isn't the end of my journey.... this is truely only the beginning. Now, off to write some new music! Peace & Love to all! Camille<3 XOXO

ten tekst możecie zobaczyć tutaj, na profilu Camille, kliknijcie po prostu w link: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=92551027&blogId=538798426#ixzz0yTmMHnJ2


Oprócz tego, Camille ledwo opuściła NDM, a już nagrała olejną
solową piosenkę.Jest zatytuowana 'Space&Time' i możecie jej
posłuchać na profilu Myspace Camille, czyli <TUTAJ>

Moim zdaniem jest beznadziejna, ale może komus sie spodoba ;]

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

szukaj